At Melton Design Build, we specialize in converting our client’s dreams into reality with our award-winning residential design and construction services. If you’d like a rewarding position with an organization that promotes a strong work-life balance, respect among its employees, offers an excellent benefits package (including 100% paid health insurance), and is a fun place to work, we’d love to talk to you!
The Marketing Specialist is an important part of the marketing team, and impacts how our brand is recognized throughout the community. This talented and creative individual is responsible for creating content, executing and influencing our social media strategy, leading project photography and videography efforts, updating and improving our website, supporting direct mail and email marketing projects, enhancing the client experience, and building relationships with community partners. This detail-oriented person should enjoy being creative and being on a team with a can-do attitude.
What You Will Need:
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Passion for digital marketing
- Creative and innovative thinker, with an eye for design
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Customer-service oriented
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, and adaptable
- Excellent follow-through
- High emotional intelligence & interpersonal communication skills
- Very proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- WordPress experience is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Photography and videography experience is a plus
- Experience with Mailchimp or other email software platforms is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred – Marketing or similar field preferred
Who We Are:
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Melton Design Build is one of the top Design Build firms in the country. With a focus on having ecstatic clients and happy employees, since 1993 we have made it possible for hundreds of Boulder County residents to enjoy well-designed homes that enhance their lifestyles.
Learn more about the company on our “About Us” page.
What We Offer:
At Melton, our employee’s health and happiness are a top priority. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits; including:
- Fun & rewarding place to work
- A benefits package including 100% paid health insurance; dental & vision insurance; and a company-matching Simple IRA
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Competitive salary
- Monthly employee events and annual parties
- Bagel Monday and a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
- Core values that include integrity, respect, dependability, and continuous improvement
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Full-Time Hourly (40 Hours/ Week)
- $24.00- $31.25/ hour depending on experience
How to Join The Team:
If you are interested in this role and meet the above qualifications, we’d love to speak with you!
Please submit a cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work with Melton
Health & Retirement
We offer 100% paid premium medical health insurance, dental and vision insurance, and a company-matching Simple IRA retirement plan.
Fun & Creative Environment
From monthly employee events and community involvement opportunities to a dedication to work-life balance and training and career advancement opportunities, our team is committed to making Melton a rewarding and fun place to work.
Our competitive compensation packages include paid vacation, sick time, and seven paid holidays per year.