At Melton Design Build, we specialize in converting our client’s dreams into reality with our award-winning residential design and construction services. If you’d like a rewarding position with an organization who promotes a strong work-life balance, respect among its employees, an excellent benefits package (including 100% paid health insurance), and is a fun place to work, we’d love to talk to you!
Who we are: Based in Boulder, Colorado, Melton Design Build is one of the top Design Build firms in the country. With a focus on having ecstatic clients and happy employees, we have made it possible for hundreds of Boulder County residents to enjoy well-designed homes that complement their lifestyles.
How you can help: The Accounting Specialist is a hands-on position. This talented individual will work closely with the Controller and alongside two other team members to successfully and efficiently complete a variety of accounting functions. We’re looking for someone with a continuous improvement mindset and can-do attitude.
What you will need:
- Degree in accounting or finance.
- 5 years of hands-on accounting experience.
- Good understand of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Good understanding of A/P & A/R.
- Cost accounting experience a plus.
- Construction job costing experience in QuickBooks a strong plus.
- Understanding of percentage completion / work in process accounting a plus.
- Proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office suite.
- Organized and able to get things done in a timely manner.
How we can help you:
At Melton, our employee’s health and happiness is a top priority. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits.
- Fun & rewarding place to work
- Excellent benefits package including: 100% paid health insurance; dental & vision insurance; and a company-matching Simple IRA
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Competitive salary
- Monthly employee events and annual parties
If you are interested in this position and meet all the qualifications, please submit your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Why work with Melton
Health & Retirement
We offer 100% paid premium medical health insurance, dental and vision insurance, and a company-matching Simple IRA retirement plan.
Fun & Creative Environment
From monthly employee events and community involvement opportunities to a dedication to work-life balance and training and career advancement opportunities, our team is committed to making Melton a rewarding and fun place to work.
Our competitive compensation packages include paid vacation, sick time, and seven paid holidays per year.
Nothing here relevant?
If you’d like to join us but don’t see a good match for your skills and experience, reach out and send us your resume anyway, we might have something available in the near future.