Administrative Assistant / Client Experience Coordinator
At Melton Design Build, we specialize in converting our client’s dreams into reality with our award-winning residential design and construction services. If you’d like a rewarding position with an organization that promotes a strong work-life balance, and respect among its employees, offers an excellent benefits package (including 100% paid health insurance), and is a fun place to work, we’d love to talk to you!
The Administrative Assistant/ Client Experience Coordinator is the director of first impressions and plays an important role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the team and office environment. This talented individual is responsible for providing prospective and current clients with an exceptional experience while leaning into a hospitality mindset. You’ll work closely with both the Marketing and Project Development teams, and will support getting great projects from their first call all the way to the finish line. This person should enjoy helping others and being on a team with a can-do attitude.
What You Will Need:
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Customer-service oriented
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, and adaptable
- Excellent follow-through and problem-solving skills
- High emotional intelligence & interpersonal communication skills
- Very proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Mailchimp or other email software platforms is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED minimum
- Marketing or Sales experience and/or training is a plus
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
Who We Are:
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Melton Design Build is one of the top Design Build firms in the country. With a focus on having ecstatic clients and happy employees, since 1993 we have made it possible for hundreds of Boulder County residents to enjoy well-designed homes that enhance their lifestyles.
Learn more on our “About Us” page.
What We Offer:
- At Melton, our employee’s health and happiness is a top priority. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits; including:
- Fun & rewarding place to work
- A benefits package including 100% paid health insurance; dental & vision insurance; and a company-matching Simple IRA
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Competitive salary
- Monthly employee events and annual parties
- Bagel Monday and a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
- Core values that include integrity, respect, dependability, and continuous improvement
- Full-Time Hourly (40 Hours/week)
- Range: $20-$26 / hour
How to Join the Team:
If you are interested in this role and meet the above qualifications, we’d love to speak with you! Please submit a cover letter & resume to: email@example.com
Why work with Melton
Health & Retirement
We offer 100% paid premium medical health insurance, dental and vision insurance, and a company-matching Simple IRA retirement plan.
Fun & Creative Environment
From monthly employee events and community involvement opportunities to a dedication to work-life balance and training and career advancement opportunities, our team is committed to making Melton a rewarding and fun place to work.
Our competitive compensation packages include paid vacation, sick time, and seven paid holidays per year.