At Melton Design Build, we specialize in converting our client’s dreams into reality with our award-winning residential design and construction services. If you’d like a rewarding position with an organization that promotes a strong work-life balance, respect among its employees, an excellent benefits package (including 100% paid health insurance), and is a fun place to work, we’d love to talk to you!
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
The Project Manager is an essential part of our production team. This talented individual is responsible for the production of assigned remodel and new build projects, adhering to budgets, schedules, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. They are also responsible for the management of lead carpenters, carpenters, and sub-contractors working on the jobs to achieve these results. The Project Manager should enjoy working in a hands-on and team environment and getting high-quality projects through to the finish line.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Minimum of 8 years remodeling experience
• Minimum of 2 years construction project management experience
• Great organizational and follow-up skills are a must
• Demonstrated solid general construction knowledge and planning skills
• Strong communication and people management skills
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail
• Knowledge about residential and commercial construction processes
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel. Word, Project, and Outlook
• Experience with SmartSheets is a plus
• Ability to use carpentry tools, lift up to 50 lbs, and sit for long periods of time to complete required paperwork
Learn more about the requirements for the position, and the benefits we offer by clicking here.
If you are interested in working on our production team please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Why work with Melton
Health & Retirement
We offer 100% paid premium medical health insurance, dental and vision insurance, and a company-matching Simple IRA retirement plan.
Fun & Creative Environment
From monthly employee events and community involvement opportunities to a dedication to work-life balance and training and career advancement opportunities, our team is committed to making Melton a rewarding and fun place to work.
Our competitive compensation packages include paid vacation, sick time, and seven paid holidays per year.
Nothing here relevant?
If you’d like to join us but don’t see a good match for your skills and experience, reach out and send us your resume anyway, we might have something available in the near future.