Melton Design Build Services
Melton Design Build offers architecture and design-build services that are among the best in Boulder County.
At Melton Design Build you will work with an experienced and skilled design team specializing in integrated interior design services. We are dedicated to understanding our clients’ needs and expectations and developing creative and innovative, value-driven interior design solutions.
Melton’s talented architect and design team utilize cutting edge technology to develop three-dimensional, computer-generated renderings providing our customers with capabilities to visualize the remodeling project prior to construction. In addition, Melton Design Build maintains an extensive product sample and material library and showroom to provide our customers with tactile, hands-on product and material selections.
Our architect and design team serve the needs of homeowners and businesses in the Boulder County Colorado area and surrounding towns including: Boulder, Louisville, Lafayette, Longmont and Erie, Colorado.
Architectural and Interior Design Services
The Melton Design Process is structured to provide our customers with outstanding service and exceptional architectural and interior design solutions. Our process includes the following design phases organized to support progressive project development:
Basic Architectural Design Services
Melton’s basic architectural design services are set up to meet the basic requirement for most projects as needed to obtain permits and complete construction. Basic design services will typically include the following:
- Schematic design, design development and construction documents, (see Design Build Process for additional information).
- Response to national and local building code requirements
- Response to national and local energy code and green building requirements
- Response to local planning, development and zoning requirements
- Up to three line item design options
- Outline material specifications
- Construction price estimate
Extended Architectural Design Services
Melton Design Build also offers extended design services to provide our customers’ options to enhance and customize the basic design services as needed to meet specific project requirements and client expectations. Extended design services options may include the following:
- Project programming
- Site analysis and master planning
- Site utilization studies
- Field measurements and as-built documentation
- Historic preservation and Landmark Board (LB) review
- Board of Zoning Adjustments (BOZA) review
- Variance request
- Minor modification
- Site Plan Review
- Other processes or applications requiring administrative or public approval
- Integration of passive and active solar design
- Integration of alternative materials, and/or green energy systems
- Commercial design, space planning and tenant finish design options
- Green design life cycle cost analysis
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS) analysis
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification
- Landscape design
- Three dimensional cad modeling and renderings
- Perspective design sketches
- Color consulting renderings
- Additional line item design options
- Additional price estimating